Automotive Technician – We offer competitive pay, innovative projects, a friendly team environment.
We are a growing automotive performance company based in Harford County, Maryland that offers its employees competitive pay and rewarding careers. We work on a wide range of projects from dedicated race cars, to street performance, to general repair and maintenance so our technicians have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are often innovative and using cutting-edge technology. Unlike dealerships and general repair shops, there is always something new coming through our doors and our techs are able to work on a large variety of cars and perform a wide range of services.
Agile Automotive is a family-owned and operated business with a strong team environment where every one of our employees is valued and respected. We have grown from a local shop to a regionally and nationally known company, and we are respected for the great care we take with projects, clients, and employees alike.
- Our varied clientele and fact that we serve a large number of makes and models keeps the day to day work interesting.
- We believe in never compromising when it comes to honesty, quality, and safety.
: We’re looking for an automotive technician ideally with 3 or more years of experience servicing one or many makes/models and someone with high attention to detail. The pay range we’re offering is $20+/hour (based on experience) with lots of room for wage growth. All candidates will be considered.
- We offer hourly pay with consistent, guaranteed full-time hours so our employees enjoy a steady paycheck
- We also offer paid time off, paid holidays, a company-sponsored health insurance plan, and company-sponsored retirement plan with matching contributions.
- We are committed to teaching our staff and passing on the knowledge we have accumulated in the automotive industry since our opening in 2003.
Agile Automotive is based in Forest Hill, Maryland. This is a great place to be located because we are in suburban Harford County, but a close drive to Baltimore and on the I-95 corridor.
If you are considering relocating to Harford County for this position, the county is a mix of beautiful rural farmland, pristine state parks, while also having the convenience of the town of Bel Air with big box stores, shopping, and neighborhoods. The school system is one of the best in the country.
Why Should You Apply?
- Earn a steady, full-time paycheck.
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of cars and projects and grow your skillset with on-the-job training.
- You will be a part of a highly motivated, close-knit team—part of the Agile family.
- Become a an integral part of a rapidly growing small business
- Great benefits.
To apply, complete this JOB APPLICATION
and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.