Sale of Parts -- All parts sold by or ordered through Agile are subject to the following terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and return policy on our web store, all of which Customer accepts.
1. Agile will supply the ordered parts within a reasonable time after Customer's order is approved, subject to availability. Approval may require pre-payment. Agile is not responsible for delays or losses for parts shipped by others. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges and taxes.
2. Customer is aware that the parts may cause the vehicle on which they are installed or used to become more powerful, be capable of higher speeds or otherwise alter its performance and handling characteristics. Customer assumes all associated risks. The vehicle will be operated only in a safe and lawful manner.
3. Many products sold by Agile Automotive Performance are for off-road use only. Agile cannot and will not guarantee the legality of any products since laws and regulations regarding the use of all products sold or installed by Agile vary from state to state. It is up to the customer or end user to determine the legality of parts for the state(s) in which the car is registered and driven on public roads and the customer or end user assumes all liability regarding the legality of all parts on the vehicle. Failure to comply with local and federal safety and emissions standards is the full responsibility of the customer or end user. Agile assumes no responsibility for negligence, misuse, or illegal action by the end user. Agile Automotive Performance LLC highly recommends professional installation by a competent mechanic for all products we sell.
4. Used parts sold by Agile are sold as-is and all used part sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
5. All parts manufactured or fabricated by Agile are warranted for one year or 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. Parts manufactured by others carry their manufacturer's warranty but are not warranted by Agile. Agile makes no other warranties, express or implied, and specifically disclaims warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Neither Agile nor its owners or employees are liable for any of the following: damage to vehicle, Customer or any other person caused directly or indirectly by vehicle's altered power, speed, performance, or handling characteristics or use or misuse of vehicle by Customer or others; damage done to vehicle or contents other than through Agile's negligence; other damages whether direct, indirect, consequential or punitive including those based on failure of any product manufactured by others to perform; unavailability, inadequacy or failure of parts supplied by others; design or manufacturing defects in any product; acts or omissions of any manufacturer, deliverer, shipper, or other handler of any product or their employees, subcontractors, and agents; failure of vehicle to perform in any particular manner or to any particular specification after Work is done; indemnity; lost profits; fines; misuse, abuse or failure by Customer to maintain or repair vehicle in a reasonable manner; acts or omissions of any persons other than employees and subcontractors of Agile; or any other factor not reasonably within Agile control. Customer further acknowledges that automotive modifications, upfitting, customization and related testing are in some cases experimental. Customer assumes all risks of and agrees to indemnify and make no claims against Agile or its owners, employees, etc. as to such damages. If Customer successfully claims against Agile as to any part, its sole liability will be to refund all money paid by Customer for that part, provided that no claim can be made against Agile if Customer is in default. Customer will indemnify Agile (including reasonable defense costs) as to claims made by others arising from or related to use of parts.